Agenda of the OOPSLA 2001 Workshop on
'Towards Patterns and
Pattern Languages for OO Distributed Real-time and Embedded
Sunday, Oct 14, 2001
- Introduction - Time: 8:30am - 8:45am
- Backgrounds of participants
- Workshop Goals
- Motivation - Time: 8:45am - 9:15am by Doug Schmidt
- RT Middleware - Time: 9:15 - 10:15 am
- Joseph P.Loyall, "Emerging Patterns in Adaptive,
Distributed Real-Time, Embedded Middleware"
- Sebastian A. Gutierrez-Nolasco, "Design Patterns for Safe
- Victor Fay Wolfe, "Patterns in Global Dynamic Middleware
Scheduling and Binding"
- Break - Time: 10:15 am - 10:30am
- Pattern Languages - Time: 10:30am - 11:30am
- David DeLano, "Towards Patterns and Pattern Languages for
OO Distributed Real-time and Embedded Systems"
- Venkita Subramonian, "Towards a Pattern Language for
Networked Embedded Software
- Wendy Roll, "Pattern Usage in an Avionics Mission
Processing Product Line"
- New Patterns - Time: 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Murat Guler, "A Pattern for Gradual Transitioning during
Dynamic Component Replacement in Extreme Performance UAV
Hybrid Control Systems"
- Joseph Cross, "Proactive and Reactive Resource Reallocation
in DoD DRE Systems"
- SJ Kang, "GUI Approach to Generation of Code-Framework of TMO"
- Lunch - Time: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Models - Time: 1:30pm - 2:15pm
- Lonnie Welch, "Characterizing Patterns for Real-TimeSystems
and Their Environments"
- Gabor Karsai, "A Pattern for DRE-s: The MultiGraph Model of
- Moderated Discussion - Time: 2:15pm - 3:00pm
- Gerard Meszaros, "How to build a pattern language?"
- Douglas Schmidt, "Problems and Possible Solutions"
- Break - Time: 3:00pm - 3:15pm
- Moderated Discussion - Time: 3:15pm - 5:00pm